Monday 31 January 2011

January challenge winners

Time for some winners from our January challenge entries.

I have heard from all the Blog Hop winners and those in the UK should already have theirs, but I figure the others will take a little longer but rest assured they are all on their way.

As usual Mr Random Org has done his stuff and here is what he pulled out of the hat:

First up the winner of a fabulous 15% lifetime discount from PB Stamps........

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Louise (Quebec)

Next the winners of the four stamps from Penny Black:

Jeannie
Lynda (New York)
Tracy (UK)
Netty

And last but not least our special winner selected from all our new followers this month..............all 77 of you, welcome on board and thank you for linking up............

Berni

Congratulations all of you, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addys' so I can get your prizes off to you, or in the case of Louise I need your e.mail addy to pass on to PB stamps.

4 comments:

Berni said...

Woo hoo!! Thank you very much :)

This has made my day xxx

lynda said...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I won! What a wonderful thing to see after a looooong day at work! Thank you. I'm sending my info now. Thanks so much!!

Jeannie said...

Thank yoyu so much - my stamp has just arrived and it's fab!!!

Craftnut said...

Thanks Brenda. Tracy xx